LPC Invest’s Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Salford Quays
Are you thinking of investing in the booming area of Salford Quays? Well our Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Salford Quays may just make your decision for you.
1. Salford Quays is home to MediaCityUK with over 7,000 people working, living and studying in the immediate area, with over 250 businesses working in and around MediaCityUK.
2. There are many local amenities to explore such as the Imperial War Museum North, the Quayside Outlet currently undergoing a £26 million pound redevelopment, and the internationally recognised Lowry Theatre and Arts Centre.
3. The area has excellent metro-link connections that are able to take you all over Greater Manchester, with a tram departing every 6 minutes.
4. The MediaCityUK area is currently in its second phase of development with over £1 billion pounds being spent to create more jobs, residential property and tourist opportunities for the area.
5. It’s home to very well known businesses such as BBC, ITV Studios and even Kellogg's that hire a combined estimate of 4,500 employees.
6. The University of Salford brings 1,500 students to the arts campus looking for accommodation in the area all year round.
7. Many of ITV’s famous shows are filmed in MediaCityUK, such as Coronation Street, Naked Attraction, The Voice and Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
8. The Quayside Outlet currently holds an all recliner luxury Vue Cinema, many restaurants and designer outlets such as Tessuti and Sole Trader.
9. The Botanist and The Alchemist are two on-trend cocktail bars that specialise in high-end cocktail making and provide the area with a classy night out.
Salford Quays truly is the best place to invest in property that will bring you high rental demand and yields in the area; and it’s going to be expanding and increasing in value for the next 10 years! Still not convinced? Why not call us to discuss the possibilities, or even visit our website to see our properties available in the area?